Important information prior to apply online
- Insurance needs to be taken out prior to departure from your home country (until 31 days after departure the latest) and for the entire stay abroad.
- Adventurous activities are included. Choose the additional option for "Risky sports" if you will attend a sports college or have other activities on your itinerary with extra risks.
- If you choose to extend your stay abroad it is possible to apply for an extension of the policy by logging in on your personal account. Because insurance renewal cannot be guaranteed, it is always advised to take out the insurance for the maximum travel period for up to 24 months.
- If you return before the policy period has ended, the remaining insurance period will be reimbursed (minus an administration fee).
- Coverage does not include your home country.
- Pre-existing conditions are not included in the coverage.
Travel Insurance product information documents (IPID)
- Travel health/accident insurance
- Accident indemnity insurance
- Third party liability insurance
- Return trip emergency insurance
- Luggage insurance
When you are a JoHo member, you can make your own notes, which will then be displayed in the 'notes' field. These notes are and will only be visible to you. So you can make personal notes or, for example, give your own answers to questions
Navigate to parent or related web pages
Add this page to your personal lists
The lists are available in the footer of every page
Adding pages is a JoHo member service
You'll find all information about your membership & JoHo services on your user page
You'll find the option to upgrade your membership to the level you need to view all information
You'll find the option to make an read your personal notes, after logging in
Making personal notes is a JoHo member service
You'll find an option to converse this page into a convenient print version
This option is a JoHo member service
By using the JoHo bundles you can navigate to the next page, chapter or content