Why JoHo Insurances
Specialized: in emigration, work, internships, study and travel abroad.
Service: JoHo offers multiple travel insurances by multiple companies and extensive experience and support in case of problems with insurers. As well as advice and fast and personal handling.
Safe: JoHo is recognized as a trustworthy intermediary for insurances.
Social: by purchasing an insurance through JoHo you provide a talented student in The Philippines with health insurance
Why Should You Take Out Travel Insurance?
There are a few important reasons to take out travel insurance:
- The chance of getting injured or ill is generally a little bit higher than when you would have stayed at home. The medical care you will need can be very expensive, even more so if you are treated in a private clinic.
- If you have fly back because of family circumstance, the flights might be more expensive because you have to fly on short notice.
- You might have to deal with the damage, loss or theft of your luggage.
In case of emergency it can be difficult to figure out what to do. A good travel insurance will have an assitance team on standby for you 24/7 and will be able to tell you what steps to take.
Why Should You Specifically Take Out Travel Insurance For A Long Trip Abroad?
- Often regular travel or health insurances only cover trips for a maximum number of days (for example 60, 90 or 180 days).
- Depending on your home country, it might be that your health insurance does not offer any coverage if you need treatment abroad.
- During a long trip you might undertake special activities like paid work or volunteering. Regular travel insurances ususally don’t cover these kind of activities. The same goes for adventurous sports like skydiving, scubadiving and bungee jumping.
An insurance available to all nationalities, designed for students and internships
- Health Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains
- Third Party Liability Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- 24/7 Assistance
- Worldwide coverage (except in the insured's own country of permanent residence)
- Daily premiums rather than monthly premiums
- Trip duration up to 24 months
- No extra charge for travel into the US or Canada. Our product meets US visa regulations
- Full coverage of emergency treatment, medical evacuation and repatriation up to the policy limit
- Sports Coverage for eligible expenses incurred while participating in organized (non professional) interscholastic or club sporting activities.
- Free choice of hospitals and medical doctors worldwide
- Direct settlement of in-patient and out-patient bills
- Qualified recommendations on treatment facilities and methods
- 24/7 in-house Emergency Service including own doctors on call
- Multilingual Services provided by international claims specialists and multilingual customer service professionals.
- Quick and simple online enrollment and invoicing
- Online booking system available in multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish and Dutch. Participant can apply and settle bill directly
- Online search for doctor
- High quality Assistance Service is provided through the International Medical Group and includes hundreds of thousands of established, highly qualified health care physicians and many well-recognized hospitals in the U.S.
- Your program participants can choose any doctor or hospital from their national network that is comprised of nearly 500,000 physicians and health care professionals and 4,600 hospitals throughout the US.
- A 24/7 toll-free Emergency Service Hotline, both in the USA and Europe, is staffed by a highly qualified, multilingual emergency team and an additional language line help to ensure that your program participants always receive the best possible treatment.
- In-patient and out-patient bills are handled by the insurer and settled directly.
By purchasing this insurances through JoHo you support the JoHo projects in The Philippines
Are you a JoHo member than you can choose also for a cashback