Why JoHo Insurances
Specialized: in emigration, work, internships, study and travel abroad.
Service: JoHo offers multiple travel insurances by multiple companies and extensive experience and support in case of problems with insurers. As well as advice and fast and personal handling.
Safe: JoHo is recognized as a trustworthy intermediary for insurances.
Social: by purchasing an insurance through JoHo you provide a talented student in The Philippines with health insurance
Why Should You Take Out A Travel Insurance?
There are a few important reasons to take out travel insurance:
- The chance of getting injured or ill is generally a little bit higher than when you would have stayed at home. The medical care you will need can be very expensive, even more so if you are treated in a private clinic.
- If you have to fly back because of family circumstances, the flights might be more expensive than your original flight because you have to fly on short notice.
- You might have to deal with the damage, loss or theft of your luggage.
In case of emergency it can be difficult to figure out what to do. A good travel insurance will have an assitance team on standby for you 24/7 and will be able to tell you what steps to take.
Why Should You Specifically Take Out A Travel Insurance For A Long Trip Abroad?
- Often regular travel or health insurances only cover trips for a maximum number of days (for example 60, 90 or 180 days).
- Depending on your home country, your health insurance might not offer any coverage for treatment abroad.
- During a long trip you might undertake special activities like paid work or volunteering. Regular travel insurances usually don’t cover these kind of activities. The same goes for adventurous/ hazardous sports like skydiving, scubadiving and bungee jumping.
An insurance available to all nationalities, designed for students and internships
- Health Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains
- Third Party Liability Insurance
- Baggage Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- 24/7 Assistance
- Worldwide coverage (except in the insured's own country of permanent residence)
- Daily premiums rather than monthly premiums
- Trip duration up to 24 months
- No extra charge for travel into the US or Canada. Our product meets US visa regulations
- Full coverage of emergency treatment, medical evacuation and repatriation up to the policy limit
- Sports Coverage for eligible expenses incurred while participating in organized (non professional) interscholastic or club sporting activities.
- Free choice of hospitals and medical doctors worldwide
- Direct settlement of in-patient and out-patient bills
- Qualified recommendations on treatment facilities and methods
- 24/7 in-house Emergency Service including own doctors on call
- Multilingual Services provided by international claims specialists and multilingual customer service professionals.
- Quick and simple online enrollment and invoicing
- Online booking system available in multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish and Dutch. Participant can apply and settle bill directly
- Online search for doctor
- High quality Assistance Service is provided through the International Medical Group and includes hundreds of thousands of established, highly qualified health care physicians and many well-recognized hospitals in the U.S.
- Your program participants can choose any doctor or hospital from their national network that is comprised of nearly 500,000 physicians and health care professionals and 4,600 hospitals throughout the US.
- A 24/7 toll-free Emergency Service Hotline, both in the USA and Europe, is staffed by a highly qualified, multilingual emergency team and an additional language line help to ensure that your program participants always receive the best possible treatment.
- In-patient and out-patient bills are handled by the insurer and settled directly.
By purchasing this insurances through JoHo you support the JoHo projects in The Philippines
Are you a JoHo member than you can choose also for a cashback