Rules & Information
- Every member receives a JoHo number, which you will sometimes be asked for by JoHo & partners of JoHo. The number will be displayed in your JoHo Profile once you have created your CV.
- There is no age requirement for supporting JoHo or for getting a membership.
- JoHo will use your contact details for sharing information with you about your membership and to inform you about (new) products and services of JoHo or one of the partners of JoHo. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an email to email@example.com.
- You can inform JoHo about changes in your personal details (address, bank account, email etc.) through firstname.lastname@example.org
- The membership or support to JoHo is strictly personal. Only you as a member are entitled to the benefits and services of JoHo. It is thus not (temporarily) exchangeable to others.
- Restitution or partial restitution of the membership contribution is not possible.
- The annual contribution is for the period of one calendar year. After that year the membership expires and you will have to repeat the membership procedures.
- Attention: if you understand Dutch and are in the posession of an International Bank Account Number (IBAN), then please proceed here for a membership.
The member rules are different and extra services apply
- You can also help JoHo as a volunteer, for instance by promoting JoHo. You can also join the JoHo PR team in your city, donate photo or video material to JoHo World Supporter or help the World Study Bank with JoHo summaries.
- Besides that, you can help JoHo by sponsoring a project financially or by going abroad and volunteering at one of the projects.
Upgrade: are you already a supporter or member and do you want to upgrade your membership, please let us know through the contact form. You can find the contact form once you have logged in. You can also send an email to email@example.com with your contact details (name, address, bank account number and JoHo membership number, if possible) and let us know which membership you want. Of course you can also stop by at one of the JoHo support centers. If you upgrade your membership in one of the support centers, you can use the new membership immediately. If you upgrade it through the contact form or email, you can start using it within a few business days.
Downgrade: are you already a member, but do you want to downgrade your membership (for example from membership 2 to 1) please let us know through the contact form. You can find the contact form once you have logged in. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details (name, address, bank account number and JoHo membership number, if possible) and let us know which membership you want. Of course you can also stop by at one of the JoHo support centers. Your current membership (with its benefits and services) will be valid until the end of the calender year, the new membership will start on 1 January of the following year.