Placing a postal or pickuporder
Choose your desired products
=> add them to your shopping cart
=> go through the ordering process when you are done shopping
=> decide at the end whether you want to have a paid delivery or pick the order up for free
With pickup orders, it is useful to check in advance whether you have enough JoHo pinpoints (you need 1 per product), and to order extra pinpoints otherwise
Free to use and sponsored for JoHo subscribers
Beneficial for JoHo members
Available for everyone
Who can use what and for what price?
Using Summaries and Study Aid
JoHo subscribers can pick up free print summaries all year round from JoHo, study association or have them delivered at home
JoHo subscribers have access to all online summaries, bullet summaries, exam tests and training, and additional study help on JoHo.org
JoHo subscribers gain insight into the way in which the exams will be taken
JoHo subscribers get tips and tricks for the most efficient study methods
JoHo subscribers contribute 20 euros per calendar year to the objectives of JoHo
JoHo subscribers who are also JoHo members receive a 10 euro discount on their JoHo subscription
JoHo subscribers who join in the period from July to December can use the benefits and services with their subscription for free in the first months.
Using Summaries and Study Aids
JoHo members have access to all shared lecture notes, past exams and other study assistance on JoHo WorldSupporter(.org)
JoHo members get a 20% discount on home-delivered printed summaries
JoHo members receive a 10 euro discount when taking out a JoHo subscription
JoHo members contribute from 5 euros per calendar year to the objectives of JoHo
Using Summaries and Study Aid
Anyone can view the first chapters of many book summaries on JoHo.org without taking out a subscription
Anyone can find and use summaries posted by fellow students for free on JoHo WorldSupporter(.org)
Anyone can create an account on JoHo WorldSupporter(.org) to share their own notes and study aid with fellow students
Anyone can order printed JoHo's for 5 euros each, plus shipping and handling costs
Access to JoHo services
Join JoHo as a member or JoHo subscriber: Join JoHo
Become a JoHo members with a (continuous) insurance through JoHo: International insurances and the JoHo foundation
How do you check the status of summaries and study assistance per subject?
- You can find the status of a new JoHo (summary & study assistance) in the online JoHo Summaries Shop of a study or study phase via the advice and assortment guide or via the Announcements in the Subject or Book Tools.
- If the status is set to 'Published', the online summary can be used immediately by JoHo subscribers and the print summary can be ordered immediately for pickup or to have it sent to your home.
- If the status is set to 'Expected', this means that the summaries are still being written and/or edited.
- If a summary is expected, an indication of the publication date is always indicated. In practice, summaries, or the first part of the summaries, are often published before the expected dates.
- JoHo strives to make the summary available at latest on the expected date, but it is of course possible that this will be changed.
- Authors often work under great time pressure and in a number of cases the prescribed literature is known late. Thank you in advance for understanding if this causes delay in a single case.
What are the options for getting free Print summaries?
Pick up at your study association
- The possibilities may differ per study association and there may be different times when it is possible to pick up
- In the summaries shop of your study year you can see if, how and when there are pick-up options and your study association will also communicate about it via social media and websites.
Pick up at a JoHo support center
- Weekly pick-up options are available in one of the JoHo support centers in The Hague, Leiden and Utrecht. For the current pick-up times, see the contact with JoHo page
- The print summaries of all studies and universities can be picked up in The Hague, in Leiden and Utrecht only the summaries for the studies in that city.
What are JoHo PinPoints?
- JoHo PinPoints are points that you can use to order free printed summaries
- You can use JoHo PinPoints for both the pick-up service and the delivery service.
- JoHo subscribers receive a minimum of 10 PinPoints per year
How can you use JoHo PinPoints to pick-up free summaries or have them delivered to your home?
- Go to the print shop of your study program
- Log in, check your Pinpoints (request extra PinPoints if you don't have enough)
- Add the printed summaries to your shopping cart
- Choose to pick up at a pickup location
- Pick up your order during one of the pick-up moments
How many PinPoints do JoHo subscribers get per year?
- Every year as a subscriber you will receive 10 new PinPoints at the start of the year.
How can you get extra PinPoints through the partners affiliated with JoHo?
- Several JoHo partners can have members or customers request extra PinPoints from JoHo for extra benefits.
- To request additional JoHo PinPoints, fill in a contact form stating the JoHo partner you are affiliated with.
- The extra PinPoints will be on your account within two working days
Can you also order extra PinPoints?
Yes, if you need extra PinPoints, you can also order these
- Go to Extra JoHo pinpoints for subscribers
- Choose one PinPoint for 2.50 or five for 10 euros
- Pay with Ideal, PayPal or credit card
- The extra PinPoints will be added directly to your account.