- Summaries Shops are overview pages per study or study phase where you can get decision aid for all JoHo summaries and study aid materials, where you can check whether the online and printed summaries are already available and where you can pick up printed summaries.
How does it work in short
- Check the Advice & Assortment Guides for tips on the course and an overview of the summaries and study assistance
- Find all summaries, bullet summaries, exam tests and training and extra study help collected by Course or Book tool
- Join JoHo as a JoHo subscriber and study online or pick up JoHo's for free at the pickup counters or have them delivered at home
- Order online if you don't want to become a subscriber yet
What can you find in a Summary Shop?
Advice & Assortment Guides:
- In the Advice & Assortment Guides you will find tips about the course, an overview of which JoHo's are available or expected for you online and in print and which of them are useful, necessary or essential.
Course Tools and Book Tools
- In the Course and Book Tools you will find all summaries, bullet summaries, exam tests and training and extra study assistance collected per course or book
- If you are a JoHo subscriber and are logged in, you can read all summaries and study assistance per course or per book and take notes per tool or chapter
Order summaries & Delivery:
- Under 'Printed & Delivery' help you will find a link to the Print Shop or to a Shop Bundle per study year where you can easily order all (free) printed summaries to pick up or have them delivered at home.
Join JoHo as a subscriber:
- If you join JoHo (for less than 1.50 per month!) you can study online for free all year round and collect at least 10 summaries for free through sponsorship of JoHo partners.
Footprints & Tips
- When you have found what you were looking for, save your pages in your own account.
- Anyone who is logged in as a JoHo member or subscriber can see his or her favorites at the bottom of every online page of the website or what he or she still needs to study.
- You can leave these footprints on every page where you are so that you can easily find your way back next time.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
- You can use the 'Helpdesk & Support' section at the bottom of any Summaries Shop or search by author or title via one of the search fields.
- All important study fields have their own Topic pages (in Dutch) where you can find more about the background of the study field, summaries of the most important textbooks, related vacancies, related internships abroad and other useful information.
- You can pose a question by telephone or the online contact form