Insurances: JoHo is expert on international health insurance - Get a free quote now
Internship: various intern vacancies at JoHo in Beijing: Live & Work Desk China - Event marketing - Social media - Product marketing (NL only for now).
The World of JoHo in China
Tours & Training Desk
- The Tours & Training Desk offers information & booking facilities for fair tours & courses on talent development and Chinese culture.
- The aim is to contribute, share knowledge, experiences and skills & to stimulate mutual understanding in the world.
China Inside Tours
- Bike tour
- Hutong walking tour & Theme walks 'Dream of the red room'
- Excursion to the Forbidden City
- More tours: Chinese Wall & Cuandixia tours
- Chinese Language Courses
- Chinese history course: You will get an overview of Chinese history starting with the arrival of the Mongols in the 12th century up until the 20th century.
- For an English Course in Bejing: visit our centre
TEFL Training Online
- Are you planning to Teach English as a Foreign Language? Or are you looking for a new challenge?
- JoHo offers quality TEFL courses for everyone who wants to gain teaching skills in English!
Why take an (online!!) TEFL course?
- Be well prepared when taking on a paid or unpaid TEFL job abroad.
- Increase your chances of finding a job abroad with an internationally recognized TEFL certificate.
- Get the confidence to step into your first classroom as a teacher by doing a comprehensive TEFL course.
- Boost your earning potential by completing the industry standard of 120 hours of TEFL training or more.
- Take your TEFL course with an internationally recognized and accredited provider.
Online Consultation | Live in China Walk & Talk
- Thinking about living & working in China? Schedule an online appointment with China Inside's Monique.
- Already in China? Join in and visit China Inside in Beijing
- When: Live Abroad Desk consultation hours every last Thursday evening
- Hours: between 19.00 hrs and 21.00 hrs (CST)
- Program & Location: Beijing
Live Abroad desk
- The JoHo Live & Work Desk China offers support for those that want to work & live in, or temperory move to, China.
- Anyone who is thinking about (or is already) living & working in China can ask advice about arranging their stay in China.
- practical guidance in various work, live and emigration phases
- desk hosted by Dutch professional Monique Groeneveld, who already has been working and living in China herself for many years
- down-to-earth advice to get insight in additional paths to follow
- extensive knowledge of local conditions
- Facilitated by China Inside
- Get free advice on your current international health & travel insurances and/or get a new quote.
- JoHo Insurances work with the best insurance companies worldwide.
- They help you to choose the most suitable insurance for your (family) situation.
- By choosing JoHo Insurances you also support activities and projects of The JoHo Foundation. Read more
Slow Travel - A conscious approach to travelling - hannahlow
Slow travel is a new term that stands for sustainable and conscious travelling. Nowadays, it's becoming...
How to find a conservation job - hannahlow
Through this blog I want to tell you something about my search for jobs in the field of nature conservation. When I...
Travelling sustainably and ethically: tips & tricks - hannahlow
Hey everyone, Today I want to talk about travelling sustainably and ethically, since I think these are two of...
"The Dutch" Working & Living Abroad #5: Roos Tieges & Ingrid van der Straaten - TCDF Thailand - Koert Hommel
Who? Roos Tieges Ingrid van der Straaten Where? Thailand Which Initiative? TCDF, Thai Child...
Blaze in Baseco Manila - deanne WEP
How would your life change if your house burned down? What if you lost almost everything you owned in one snap?...
Merk: Lonely Planet
Afmetingen: 9,3 x 14 cm
Huidige druk: februari 2014, 4e druk
Nieuwe druk: februari 2019, 5e druk
Taal: Engels - Tibetaans
- handig zakformaat phrasebook om de meest relevante en bruikbare Tibetaanse zinnen en woordenschat te oefenen voor onderweg
Planning to travel or go abroad?