International Business - JoHo World Summaries
International Business Strategy by Verbeke - 2nd edition
- Continue to the summary of chapter 1 on "The conceptual foundations of international business strategy"
Business History by Amatori - 2011 edition
International Economics and Business Nations and Firms in the Global Economy by Beugelsdijk - 2nd edition
International Economics van Pugel
- Continue to the summary of chapter 1 on the differences between international economics and national economics
Business Ethics: Managing corporate citizenship and sustainability in the age of globalization - Crane & Matten - 3rd edition
Operations and supply chain management, the core by Jacobs & Chase - 3rd edition
Global Marketing: A Decision-Oriented Approach van Hollensen - 6th edition
Principles of Marketing by Kotler & Armstrong - 16th edition
Cross-Cultural Management. Essential Concepts by Thomas - 3th edition
Discount partners & supporting organizations
Spanish in Bolivia
Costa Rica & Panama
Swahili in Kenya
Language courses & internships
Internships in Nicaragua, Ecuador & Costa Rica
About JoHo World Summaries
JoHo World Summaries brings its own experience, knowledge and study material but we need your help in making World Summaries a success!
All summary donations, summary requests, questions and remarks can be sent to email@example.com. For other ideas about contributing to World Summaries (voluntary work, internships, etc.) do not hesitate to contact JoHo.
Contribute as a Student
- Donate an already finished English summary of a textbook or write and donate a Requested Summary.
- Become a WS ambassador and promote the World Summaries among students in your country.
Contribute as a Professional or Organisation
- Donate your professional knowledge about the educational needs in developing countries.
- Become a WS ambassador and promote the World Summaries in your professional network.
- Make a financial contribution to the World Summaries
- JoHo World Summaries aims to create a worldwide e-learning community for the sharing of free knowledge. World Summaries specifically supports students in developing countries in Africa, South-America and Asia by giving them access to knowledge that is easily available in the Netherlands. As a network organisation JoHo connects suppliers in Western countries with users in developing countries via an online platform. Suppliers and developers of content contribute on a voluntary basis. By offering free or cheap educational material JoHo believes that (higher) education can become increasingly accessible to everyone.
- JoHo World Summaries provides students in developing countries with access to an extensive overview of online course material and summaries of (the classic) books within a large number of disciplines. If certain course material is needed these students are able to request summaries from students in developed countries through the online platform.
- JoHo World Summaries is an educational initiative of the JoHo Foundation. JoHo is an International NGO based in the Netherlands which aims at promoting international cooperation and knowledge exchange. JoHo started twenty years ago as a local youth foundation for educational support. The organisation still offers a wide variety of educational support products to students in the Netherlands, however the focus of the organisation has shifted more towards international cooperation. JoHo now has approximately 50,000 members and the JoHo network consists of JoHo support centers in more than 30 countries
JoHo summaries of study books
- JoHo summaries will save you time, provide you with insight in primary and secundary key topics and will enhance your chances at the midterms or finals. JoHo summaries are based on the required readings and latest edition of a book. For decades JoHo summaries have been the most widely used tool in preparations for exams
JoHo BulletPoint summaries
- BulletPoint summaries are concise summaries of books. Using BulletPoint summaries is convenient when you want to practice the most important topics before the exam. You can rehearse your knowledge easily, accessing them during a trainride, in the library, or at the last minute before an exam.
JoHo summaries of articles
- Course readings often include a variety of (scholarly) articles. Usually the key topics of these articles can be presented in a few paragraphs or even sentences. JoHo summaries will help you to easily extract the essence of articles. When you finish your degree you will find ample opportunities in which you can use the summaries of articles to keep yourself updated on the scholarly development within your area of expertise.
JoHo lecture notes
- If you have missed a lecture or group meeting due to illness, a hangover, because the teacher is impossible to understand or when you don't have the time to watch it online, it is great to have lecture notes at your disposal from someone who sat in the front of the lecture theatre. Reading lecture notes often provides you with more insight in what teachers find important and gives a great overview of all the different topics discussed during the course.