Caremed and trip cancellation
- This information sheet about the Caremed trip cancellation gives you a brief overview of your insurance cover. This information is not exhaustive. Details on your insurance contract can be found in the insurance terms andconditions, and policy we provide you with. To make sure that you are fully informed, please read through all documents
- Original document & latest update (pdf)
- We are offering you a travel cancellation insurance. With this we make sure that the financial damage due to non-taking part for example the owed cancellation costs of the journey, will be replaced.
- You can not or not as scheduled commence your journey because of the following event.
- Death, severe accidental injury
- Unexpected severe illness, Intolerance to a vaccine, pregnancy
- Damage to your property as a result of fire, elementary event or intent criminal of a third party
- Loss of job as a result of an unexpected redundancy by the employer
- Commencement of a jobif theperson was unemployed when booking the journey
- In case of non-commencement of the journey, we replace you among other things the contractually owed travel cancellation costs.
- We agree the sums insured with you on an individual basis. It must correspond to the agreed travel packageprice including the costs of booking.
- There is no Insurance coverage for Illness that occurs in certain circumstances as a psychological reaction to a terrorist attack, war events, flight and bus accidents, diseases or epidemics, or due to fear of a civil unrest
- We do not provide cover, if you attempt to make fraudulent representations to us as to the circumstances which are material to the grounds for providing cover and the amount of insurance benefits
- You have to bear a part of the cost of the damage yourself, if your tariff does provide any deductible!
- We will reimburse costs of changing bookings and single room supplements up to the amount of cancella-tion costs that would have been incurred if the trip were cancelled.
- The insurance cover is valid for travel within the area covered by the policy.
- If an insured event occurs, there are some obligations you need to fulfil. Amongst other things,you have to cancel the journeyat the same time as well as provide us with pertinent information and if necessary, present medical certificates. All information about the claim that you provide must be truthful and complete.
- The premium is payable immediately upon conclusion of the contract. You pay via the payment method you selected when you concluded the insurance contract. Whether and how you pay further premiums is detailed in the insurance policy.
- The insurance cover starts at the earliest with the conclusion of the contract and ends as soon as you enter the booked and insured means of transport orobjects. How do I cancel the contract? The cancellation insurance ends with the beginningof the journey. There is no special right to cancellatio
- HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung (Caremed)
- AG Germany HRB Hamburg 19768
When you are a JoHo member, you can make your own notes, which will then be displayed in the 'notes' field. These notes are and will only be visible to you. So you can make personal notes or, for example, give your own answers to questions
Navigate to parent or related web pages
Add this page to your personal lists
The lists are available in the footer of every page
Adding pages is a JoHo member service
You'll find all information about your membership & JoHo services on your user page
You'll find the option to upgrade your membership to the level you need to view all information
You'll find the option to make an read your personal notes, after logging in
Making personal notes is a JoHo member service
You'll find an option to converse this page into a convenient print version
This option is a JoHo member service
By using the JoHo bundles you can navigate to the next page, chapter or content