Reservation Form: Public Group Tour
Check the Available and Blocked Tour Dates. Note: Bookings are maximum 3 months ahead. Bookings can only be done, at least 3 days before the Actual Date of the Tour.
Fill in the Personal Data on the Reservation Form.
Fill in the Number of Attendees & their Name(s).
Answer the Service Questions.
Pick the Tour(s) of your Choice.
Pick the Available Date(s).
Repeat your Choices.
Proceed to Payment (or use your JoHo membership for Complimentary Tours).
Receive Two Confirmation Emails (Confirmation of Reservation and Confirmation of Payment).
Your Reservation is Valid.
Within Three days, you will receive an Email with the Tour Details, Meeting Point(s) and Phonenumbers of our Tourleaders (in case of emergency).
What is the difference between the Public Group Tour and the Private Group Tour?
Private (Group) Tours
- A Private (Group) Tour means you lock the Tour for you and your Group of friends or family only.
- The Price is also set regardless of the Amount of people joining (6 people maximum).
- A Private (Group) Tour shows more flexibility concerning the start time of the tour or the Itinerary, according to your preferences.
- Please note that the No camera policy (during the Slum Tour and Cemetery Tour) is still implemented in Private (Group) Tours.
Public Group Tours
- Public Group Tours allow other people to join the Tour. Participants pay the price of the Tour per person.
- Public Group Tours start on the regular schedule given by Bookings and cannot be changed.
- Waiting time for Participants of a Public Group Tour is only up to 15 minutes past meeting time, before tourleader starts the tour.
- Please also note that joining a Public Group Tour means that the itinerary is fixed.