JoHo Memberships: questions and answers about international memberships
How can I join JoHo and apply for a membership?
- To support JoHo and receive various advantages and services in return you can become a JoHo member, starting from 5 euros per calendar year.
- You can apply for a JoHo membership by filling out the application form online or in one of the JoHo support centers.
- JoHo memberships are continuous and the annual contribution is for the period of one calendar year (1st of January until the 31st of December regardless of moment of registration).
Which projects are supported by JoHo members?
- With the support of thousands of JoHo members projects and organizations are supported throughout the world
- Find out more about the projects and initiatives
WorldSupporter: What is JoHo Worldsupporter Project?
The WorldSupporter Project
You Facebook about your private life, use LinkedIn for your career. But where do you share everything you do, think and initiate for a better world? That's what WorldSupporter is for!
The JoHo WorldSupporter project is an online community in which individuals and organizations inspire and help each other on a local and global level
You can share and find everything there is to help someone else, travel responsibly, study well, develop yourself and work for an organization that cares for a better world
You can gain knowledge, share experiences, answer questions, post comments, and publish your own WorldSupporter CV
You can share your summaries, photos, blogs, magazines, events, sustainable recipes and tips for others
You can meet involved Supporters from over 150 countries and help making the world around them a better place
How can you change your support and membership?
- As a JoHo member it is possible to change your membership to make use of more, or less, services and discounts.
- When you add a subscription it's always for the current calendar year, regardless of the moment of upgrading.
- For the current calendar year you only pay the difference between your current and new subscription.
- Cancellations are processed at January 1st of the next calendar year. Until then you can make use of the services and discounts of your current subscription.
- You can use the
- English webform for opting out or membership and account changes or use the Dutch webpage
- in case you are not on the right page already
How to opt out and end your JoHo support?
- JoHo memberships (and subscriptions) are continuous until you end your membership
- Ending your JoHo membership and subscription for the next calendar year can be requested up to one month before the end of the current calendar year
- Regardless of the moment of opting out, you'll get the discounts and services untill the end of the current calendar year
- You can also choose to change your subscription into' Online access only' for 10 euro a year
- You can keep supporting JoHo for 5 euro a year
- A JoHo membership can be ended by filling in the form for membership and account changes
- Your opting out will be processed automatically