Why insure visitors to the Netherlands?
No unexpected medical expenses
- Emergency medical care is fully covered with most packages. This way you avoid unexpectedly facing high costs during your trip.
Mandatory for Schengen Visa
- To be eligible for a Schengen visa, a visitor must be in possession of insurance that meets specific requirements. JoHo has various insurance policies in its offer that meet these requirements.
Insured during trips
The packages mentioned on this JoHo advice page offer coverage in the Netherlands, but also during short holidays within Europe.
Return to home country covered
- If an immediate family member unexpectedly becomes ill or dies in your home country, JoHo's visitor insurances offer coverage for an earlier return home.
For whom are the visitor insurances intended?
- JoHo has various insurance policies for people who come to visit the Netherlands.
- These can be foreign family members, friends or acquaintances who come to the Netherlands temporarily.
- These insurances are also valid for Dutch people who have a permanent residence outside the Netherlands, and come to the Netherlands temporarily. These insurances are often specially designed to meet visa requirements of the IND and can be concluded for a specific period.