Discover The World of JoHo WorldSupporter
Discover The World of JoHo..
- What is the JoHo mission, vision and concept?
- What is the JoHo target group?
- What are the JoHo core themes?
- How can JoHo support you?
- How can you support JoHo?
- What have JoHo and JoHo donors already achieved?
- What does the World of JoHo consist of?
- How can you use JoHo?
- What is the meaning of the term JoHo?
What is the JoHo mission, vision and concept?
Mission & Vision
- JoHo wants to enable people and organizations to develop and collaborate better, thereby contributing to a tolerant and sustainable world.
- Support is provided for personal development and international collaboration is stimulated via online platforms and physical support centers.
- As a JoHo donor, subscriber or insured person, you support the objectives of JoHo. JoHo supports you in exchange with tools, coaching and benefits in the field of personal development and international activities.
- JoHo's core services are: study assistance, competence development, coaching and insurance mediation when going abroad.
What is the JoHo target group?
Core target groups
- Travelers, volunteers, workers, emigrants, and everyone involved in the world around them.
- Young people, students, interns, and anyone who want to develop themselves further.
- Projects, initiatives and organizations that are committed to international cooperation.
What are the JoHo core themes?
- Personal development: Learning, Studying, Working, Applying, Entrepreneurship, Initiating.
- International cooperation: Help, Travel, Arrange, Emigrate, Immigrate & Inspire.
How can JoHo support you?
- JoHo supports you with tools, decision aid, advice and discounts on articles, insurance, travel, activities, training, facilities, summaries and media use.
How can you support JoHo?
- By using the JoHo products and services you automatically support the goals of JoHo.
- You can also join JoHo online or in the support center as a donor or subscriber.
- JoHo donors make it possible for JoHo to have committed to successful projects in the field of development cooperation, knowledge sharing and talent development for years. Anyone who supports JoHo can also contribute to the projects and can make use of knowledge, decision aid and discounts.
What have JoHo and JoHo donors already achieved?
- To get an idea of the (direct and indirect) effects that you contribute to as a JoHo subscriber, donor and Worldsupporter, read more on the page with featured JoHo projects, initiatives, results and impact
What does the World of JoHo consist of?
- The JoHo platform for those who also want to do something for others, an online community and marketplace for global citizens, volunteers and involved companies.
- The JoHo platform for all your insurance, security measures, visa matters, vaccinations & arrangements for short and long stays abroad.
- The JoHo platform for personal development with tools for study, internship, work, travel and emigration.
- The JoHo platform where organizations are enabled to bring their projects, activities and vacancies to the attention of a target group that wants to mean something for the world around them.
How can you use JoHo?
- You can explore the World of JoHo through JoHo support centers, the online platforms and the events.
- Visit a JoHo World Experience Center, make an online discovery trip, visit JoHo at an event, or contact us.
- Read about contact with JoHo
What is the meaning of the term JoHo?
- The term JoHo has had multiple meanings over the years. Today, reference is made to a more than 2,000-year-old quote from Ashoka. On the banks of the Ganges, the Indian visionary and ruler Ashoka tried to convince his people that all peoples on earth are equal and can learn from each other: "Life is a Journey to Open-mindedness, Helpfulness and Optimism".
"Life is a Journey to Open-mindedness,
Helpfulness & Optimism."