Work & Job Hunting
Develop Skills & Cooperate in The World of JoHo
Work - Jobs - Develop skills - Cooperate
- By booking a language course with one of the JoHo partners all over the world, you support the JoHo projects and you support yourself through many discounts
- English - French - Spanish - Tagalog - Kiswahili - Chinese & more
Are you planning to teach English as a foreign language? Or are you looking for a new challenge?
JoHo offers quality TEFL courses for everyone who wants to gain teaching skills in English!
Be well prepared when taking on a paid or unpaid TEFL job abroad.
Increase your chances of finding a job abroad with an internationally recognised TEFL certificate.
Get the confidence to step into your first classroom as a teacher by doing a comprehensive TEFL course.
Boost your earning potential by completing the industry standard of 120 hours of TEFL training or more.
Take your TEFL course with an internationally recognized and accredited provider.
- JoHo World School Bank materials: a multimedia initiative facilitating pupils and students to donate their school materials, extracts and excercises (written in English or Spanish). These materials are made available to pupils and students in developing countries, both online and (partly) in print.
- Here you can find course material and teaching methods for anyone who is teaching or working with children in an international context. The content of the teach section can be used for all levels of education. You can also donate your course material or teaching methods by mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summaries on the Job
- Looking for abstracts of management books or other literature that will boost your career, save you time or help you develop your skills? Check out JoHo World Summaries.
Insurances for Working Abroad
- JoHo Insurances is the part of the World of JoHo for all your insurances & documents regarding a short and a long stay abroad. By using JoHo insurances you receive discounts and services, while The JoHo Foundation gets more power to encourage people and organizations to collaborate and contribute to a more tolerant and sustainable world.
- Teach Abroad
- Work Abraod
- Intern & Volunteer Abroad
By purchasing an insurance policy through JoHo, you support JoHo projects in The Philippines. You also facilitate JoHo to take care of health insurances of young & talented people abroad who cannot afford to be insured ánd go to school or university as well. The "JoHo Insurances for Talent Program" annually selects some of these young people and enables them to continue their studies or job after their illness or accident. In some cases, the immediate family members are also insured. Yearly around 500 young people in Manila make use of the insurances program of JoHo.
What do you get from a JoHo Membership & Subscription?
- Choice support on travel, work, intern & study abroad
- Summaries of study books
- Local discounts in JoHo support centers
- Partner discounts
- International insurances
What does JoHo get from your Membership & Subscription?
- Members of JoHo make it possible that JoHo can successfully support international projects in terms of development aid, knowledge exchange and talent development.
Partners with advantages for JoHo members & supporting organizations
Spanish in Bolivia
Internships in Nicaragua Ecuador & Costa Rica