BACKGROUND & HISTORY
- JoHo has emerged from the foundation established in 1987 Student Services
- What in the early nineties was a local youth organization in the field of educational and career support, has grown into an interest group with a global network of stores and websites.
- Through the establishment of global stores (support centers), networks and Internet platforms, JoHo wants to encourage people and organizations and support in the areas of knowledge, decision-making and talent development.
- The JoHo group is driven in the Netherlands by the JoHo Foundation
- The JoHo company is a social enterprise, as a part of the JoHo group it has its main focus on international insurances and retail. The income of the JoHo Company is used for 100% to enable the objectives of the JoHo foundation
- The JoHo Foundation has a general basis and does not belong to a particular political or religious movement
Common values and JoHo culture
- tolerance and respect for others (cultures)
- solidarity, sympathy and friendliness
- practical, pragmatic and independent
- non-materialism and internationally involved
- young or young at heart
- equal gender distribution
- trial and error environment
- joy in uncertainty and unknown final destinations
- getting energy from talent development
- satisfaction at a facilitating role in an organization out of the spotlight
- inspired by the journey and not the destination
JoHo Internal Organizationa
- JoHo has a network (process) organization structure. The core of this is that the structure is derived from how people want to work and not vice versa. Attributes that correspond to the different network organizations (and largely also apply to JoHo) include:
- no organization around structures and functions, but around processes (highly variable) roles
- important role for coaching (learn to function independently) instead of direct leadership by a direct supervisor
- emphasis on informal rather than formal participation
- direct feedback from colleagues and coaches instead of performance and assessment interviews
- Intensive use of an internal network (intranet / changing workplaces / informal consultations)
- emphasis on entrepreneurship and self-initiative instead of hierarchy and bureaucracy
- Stichting Jongerenprojecten op het gebied van Onderwijs, Hulpverlening & Ontwikkelingssamenwerking / JoHo Foundation; Youth Projects in Education, Assistance and Development
- Adress: Paviljoensgracht 18, Den Haag
- ING: NL74INGB0004527327
- KvK Rijnland: 28100479
- VAT number: NL813450317B01
- Email: email@example.com
- Adress: Paviljoensgracht 18, 2512 BP Den Haag
- KvK Rijnland: 28076644
- VAT number NL806487100B01
Sometimes another describes you better
- Life becomes easy with JoHo where the social platform acts as the great way to establish a suitable relationship between the donors and the subscribers. It includes the entire universe where no limit is specified and thus you can obtain any necessary information from JoHo world. It motivates people to maintain a co-operative ambiance that is essential to construct a society with strong bonding thus helping to think in an optimistic way. Here, every person may an executive, scholar, explorer or any other can participate and encourage the entire learning procedure that helps you to initiate new episodes in your life.
- Any time you feel the need of proper assistance you can seek the help of JoHo where they can proffer the accurate advice thus showing you the right path for your success. Here, the entire method represents an online system where it resembles a great social souk benefitting both the buyers and the vendors. JoHo travel support emerges as another prominent feature that enables you to obtain all the travel related opportunities and the facilities that you require to move abroad.
- Hence, JoHo can be your ultimate support providing the beneficial assistance for any sort of business or individual needs.
JoHo members & supporters: