- TEFL literally means Teaching English as a Foreign Language. In a nutshell, a TEFL course is a training program which gives you the skills and confidence you need to teach English as a foreign language to children and adults.
- The course is given completely in English, and consists of various modules that aim to develop didactical skills and the educational methods of teaching the English language to non-native speakers.
- The TEFL certificate is recognized worldwide so you can show future employers that you possess the necessary skills to teach English.
- The demand for English teachers has been increasing for years and with a TEFL course you improve your chances to find a paid job significantly.
- There are several TEFL courses to choose from: from online courses to courses with a practical weekend. You can also extend your course with short modules if you want to specialize in for example grammar or teaching specific age groups.
TEFL course: Teaching English as Foreign Language