- The Boxless Society will help the community in Baseco with art workshops, with the goal to discover Talents of the residents.
- In a society that is increasingly becoming insensitive to the plight of people with mental illness, we have taken the cudgels to promote the advocacy of eliminating all shame and stigma and creating a support group for artists with mental illness and their caregivers – Boxless Society.
- We believe that mental illness is nothing more than an illness, nothing more, nothing less. That it is not a mental disability if the person affected can function in society provided the illness, like all other illnesses, is properly managed.
- Now on year 3, we are once again pleased to offer an exhibit opening, that will allow you a peek into their inner world and challenge you to rethink your concepts and attitude towards mental illness. The exhibit will be every year in the Netherlands and the Philippines.
- Crossroads lead you through the JoHo web of knowledge, inspiration & association
- Use the crossroads to follow a connected direction
Navigate to parent or related web pages
Add this page to your personal lists
The lists are available in the footer of every page
Adding pages is a JoHo member service
You'll find all information about your membership & JoHo services on your user page
You'll find the option to upgrade your membership to the level you need to view all information
You'll find the option to make an read your personal notes, after logging in
Making personal notes is a JoHo member service
You'll find an option to converse this page into a convenient print version
This option is a JoHo member service
By using the JoHo bundles you can navigate to the next page, chapter or content
When you are a JoHo member, you can make your own notes, which will then be displayed in the 'notes' field. These notes are and will only be visible to you. So you can make personal notes or, for example, give your own answers to questions