Smokey Tours - Market Tour
- Walk through the market area of Old Manila to get a taste of true Filipino culture.
- All kinds of merchandise from local medicinal herbs, birds, flowers, candles, statues, clothing, fruits to digital gadgets can be found here.
- The Quiapo church area is the place to take a peak at the daily life of every Filipino combined with the Golden Mosque in the small Muslim area.
- This tour will give visitors a glimpse of a vibrant part of the Manila's streets.
- Discover the infamous Chinatown and see how Filipino cuisine is deeply fused with old Chinese recipes and traditions.
- Try different street foods too and get a taste of Manila.
- Quiapo Church: Visit Quiapo Church, home of the Black Nazarene and surroundings of the church, the vibrant and busy streets of Manila, where you can experience the Filipino love for superstition.
- Quiapo Market: Get to try the various well known local fruits like Ripe Mange, Green Mango, Jackfruit and Lansones. Also try other locally made Filipino rice cakes named "suman" and "sapin-sapin".
- Moslim area: Visit the moslim area and see the Golden Mosque.
- Lacson Plaza: This monument is a tribute to Arsenio Lacson, the most popular city mayor.
- Ongpin Street: This street marks the entrance of Chinatown. The street is filled with Chinese restaurants and other shops.
What you need to know
- Duration: 2-3 Hours.
- Meeting Point: McDonald's in Good Earth Plaza, UNDERNEATH the LRT- I Carriedo Station.
- Costs Public (Group) Tour: 23,50 euro per person (max +/-6).
- Costs Private Tour: 68 euro per group of 1-2 guests, 120 euro per group of 3-4 guests, 150 euro per group of 5-6 guests.
- Inclusions: Food tasting during the tour, drinks excluded.
- Amenties: There are paid toilets in the surrounding area.
- Camera Policy: You can take photos during this tour.
- Warning: There are areas that could be really muddy. Please wear closed shoes. We will provide rain boots.
Book now a
- Crossroads lead you through the JoHo web of knowledge, inspiration & association
- Use the crossroads to follow a connected direction
Navigate to parent or related web pages
- Add this page in your personal lists
- The lists are available in the footer of every page
- Adding pages is a JoHo member service
You'll find all information about your membership & JoHo services on your user page
- You'll find which status of JoHo membership you need to read the first content of this page
You'll find the option to upgrade your membership to the level you need to view all information
You'll find the option to make an read your notes, after logging in
Making personal notes is a JoHo member service
- You'll find an option to converse this page in convenient print version
This option is a JoHo member service
- By using the JoHo bundles you can navigate to the next page, chapter or content
When you are a JoHo member, you can make your own notes, which will then be displayed in the 'notes' field. These notes are and will only be visible to you. So you can make personal notes or, for example, give your own answers to questions