That's Mandarin offers a variety of language courses in both Shanghai as well as Beijing and Qindao. The organisation was founded in 2005 and in 2014 more than 3000 students were welcomed in one of their two campuses or participated in the online course. That's Mandarin works with full-time teachers who are experienced university graduates.
- Whether you’re learning Chinese for work, to pass an exam or just for leisure, That's Mandarin can cater for various learning requirements.
- They offer Mandarin courses in Beijing, Shanghai and Qingdao.
- There is also the option for learning Chinese online.
- Foundation of curriculum lies in the combination of individual-focused learning with the aim of matching students to a course that suits their motivations.
- Before signing up, your language level will be assessed in order to find the best program for you.
- A trial lesson is possible at the schools of That's Mandarin or online, depending on where you are.
- That's Mandarin offers both summer and winter camps in China for kids and teens aged between 7 and 17.
- Kids can join for 2 weeks, 4 weeks or longer for a fun-packed schedule of Chinese lessons, cultural activities and excursions.